Friday, September 18, 2009

The time has come...dun dun dun!


1. I wish I could just sit on the table and eat an apple, and be perfectly content and entertained to do so.
2. I don't let my kids eat a lot of sweets because I want them to take good care of their bodies but I sneak treats in my mouth behind their backs, MUAHAHA!!! (I'm old enough to decide for myself...LOL)
3. I, with Jason's help of course, converted Jasie's crib into the toddler bed. After about 1 hour of putting her back into her bed I turned the crib around so the open side faced the wall and gave up on that idea for now. Aa I still have 6 months minimum to reach that point.:)
4. My husband...nauseates me. I know that sounds bad but think of how I feel! He is an AWESOME guy and I can't stand to smell him or feel him or blah...hopefully morning sickness goes away sooner than later.
5. I'm sarcastic, no really I am!

3 comments:

Janille said...

You are so funny! How is Jasie's big enough for a toddler bed? Time flies. I hope you start feeling better so that you can be nice to Jason again!

Jason said...

Just for the record i shower and cleanse myself DAILY!!! It's her not me i promise!!

Team Hodges said...

I love you! Your post made me smile. Andrew is now in a big-boy bed and loves it. We still have to lay with him till he falls asleep, but then he stays all night. I can't believe we are prego together...the swap thing is still planned if necessary, right? :)