Thursday, September 10, 2009

Brandies birthday



I think 27 is close to 30 but I said that the other day and someone said, not even close...LOL I guess if I was scared of 30 then that would be true but I'm talking numbers and seriously I am close to 30...I can't believe it I still feel 18. And I remember thinking that 30 was really old...LOL now I think 75 is old ;) My birthday was filled with dreaded morning sickness, BLAH however I did get to read Twilight in my bed for a few hours and I got the Twilight soundtrack and new gummy ear plugs for my MP3 AND lets not leave out yummy homemade pancakes for breakfast from my hubby. Chelsie and Bailey (my brother) dressed up and did a little gig for me at dinner LOL and on Sat. My Stone parents took me and J to a Luau where I was tricked onto the stage and danced in front of everyone...AAAA embarrassing.

7 comments:

Ryan and Shelia said...

Yeah!!!! Happy Birthday & Congratulations. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Hawkes Family said...

me too, how is your little one? I am so sad I haven't been able to come visit yet :(

Angie said...

I remember 27 feeling old, and now I'm turning 30 this month! Aaah! So girl, you still got 3 years. =) But your're right, now it's like 75+ that feels old. Not 30, or 40, OR 50!

Ty and Marlo said...

Well congrats on the baby news. I will cross my fingers for you two that its a boy (Not that girls arent good to).. You need some more testosterone in your house. :)

Hight Family said...

MORNING SICKNESS!!! WOW, I really need to get connected. Yay!!! Im so excited for your family!!! Congrats!!! LOVE YA, LOVE YA, LOVE YA, LOVE YA!

Hight Family said...

Oh my, I was too excited for ya, Happy Birthday!!!!

Team Hodges said...

I'm sorry I missed the show. We have to celebrate again when you come. Are you staying here or with your m-i-l?