Ok well my friend Tara talked me into this so here's how it works every Friday night I will post five confessions about me...here goes
1. I am having an affair...with sugar in any form. (I can't resist it)
2. I realized recently that I have some pride issues to work on. (Shocker, I know)
3. I have been in love 3 times (my heart was broken twice...grr)
4. When Chelsie was 2 I found out I had a parasite on my skin that was causing what looked like terrible acne (how embarrassing) but its gone now thanks to Julie Davis the voodoo Dr.
5. I had 3 miscarriages between Chelsie and Sydnie, I would come home crying from church sometimes after baby blessings.
Be brave and try confessing your secrets, its fun!
Friday, May 29, 2009
Chelsie had aunt Sami over and it was a b-e-a-utiful day so we got the sprinkler ball out and I thought they looked pretty amazing when they cleared the ball in one jump! Little acrobats, aren't they awesome! Sami is Jasons sister for those of you who don't know ;) We all look forward to more days like this...however not the part where we left Cocoa (our puppy) alone with the ball and she ATE it, grrr naughty Cocoa!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Purple & orange & blue, I can sing a rainbow sing a rainbow sing a rainbow too!
Listen with your eyes and you can see how fantastic this was! Rainbows amaze me and I was so excited to see two rainbows one above the other. The second one is a little hard to see so look closely. I took the pictures on redwood road while I was driving, Chelsie thought I was crazy, but it was well worth it to me.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
SUGAR! She is our new kitten! Jason and the girls got her for Brandie for Mothers day. She is so fun and is very tolerant as you can see. Sydnie holds her by the neck and skin all the time and Sugar just hangs there, they were meant to be together we guess.