Saturday, September 12, 2009

Confessions of an exhausted mommy

1. I am confessing to be 11 weeks pregnant. I'm hoping for a boy. I spent the 4-8th weeks of this pregnancy bleeding and clotting and CRYING!!! After a blessing and a trip to the ultrasound room, lots of blood work and 3 trips to my OBG, everything was fine and I am feeling sick (good sign) NOT FUN! LOL
2. I attract lots of "mental" people, some I had to let go of, and others I can't live without. Seriously I have 4 very close relationships with people that are Bi-polar and I love them to death. I wish there was a way to help :(
3. I slouch, whew, glad I got that out there.
4. I'm really scared to gain all of my pregnancy weight. I just got rid of the last of my baby weight from Syd & Jasie. I just want to be like Whitney when I grow up ;)
5. We finally added another boy to our family. His name is Brewsky (manly name right?) he is a Border Colly puppy...so CUTE! I mean STUDLY. ha ha ha

3 comments:

Ann Graves Matthews said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! I did the same thing with Alec, (bleeding)my only boy! And besides being a dorking teenager, HE'S GREAT!!! Good Luck!

Hawkes Family said...

YEAH!!! Any symptom pointing to a boy is awesome for me!! Thanks a bunch, I can't tell you how many people have said "you know its another girl right?" GRRR Do I have the right since I have a good excuse to smack someone? LOL J/K I'll take a healthy boy or girl.

Tara said...

Congrats on your pregnancy!! I am so excited for you! I will pray for boy as well. ;-) Jason needs a buddy. LOL And I agree with you on your other confessions as well. ;-)