Monday, March 2, 2009

Interesting facts

In my new ward I was asked by the relief society to fill out an information sheet and return it. When I got to the question asking to tell something interesting about myself I couldn't think of anything good so I e-mailed Jason because he was at work and this was his response.

Yes
you gave birth to a child naturally and actually want to do it again
you have a huge family
you swallowed a fruit snack whole and survived to tell about it
you have an amazing ear for playing music without knowing how to officially read music
you know how to use American sign language
you were a mommy to over 40 rowdy college boys before the age of 26
you can almost do your splits perfectly
you have the most painful donkey kick in the world
you can automatically throw something and have it land in my eye whether i am wearing a helmet or securely hidden in a body bag

there are millions of things but i have to go now i will send you more later!!!! I love you profusely!

that is my word of the day PROFUSELY
HE CRACKS ME UP, AND THIS MADE ME FEEL LIKE I HAD SOMETHING INTERESTING TO SHARE. PS the only one I shared was the rowdy college dorm mom.

3 comments:

Team 'Iloa said...

What a cute hubby you have. Looks like he may know you better than you know yourself.
Aren't we happy we don't have to pay for those rowdy college boys!!! thank goodness for meal card!

Hawkes Family said...

You crack me up! LOL meal cards were the best!

Tiffany said...

You are amazing! What instruments do you play? I want to hear more about that donkey kick (demonstration?), throwing at the eye... and the college boys...