Thursday, December 11, 2008

Santa Clause is coming to town!



Chelsie is in the choir this year at Lehi Elementary so we have been going to different events for her to perform. We found Santa at the Legacy center performance. It was so cute, we enjoyed cookies and milk with Santa's elf and got to have this cute picture with Santa himself.
The little cutie in the pink is our adopted daughter. Kasia is my good friend Melanie's 3rd little tyke. Melanie went on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera so we adopted Kasia while her mom is gone. We will be sad to send her home!

5 comments:

GrNana and GrGramps said...

What a sweet picture! Your little "adoptee" fits right in with the family.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I HEAR THAT YOU ARE COMING DOWN!! I hope we can see you guys!

Tara said...

So cute!! I love the picture! And she fits right in!

Melanie said...

Awwwww! Thank you SOOOOO much for loving her like your own. You were an awesome mommy to my little. LOVE YOU!!!

Team Hodges said...

Merry Christmas! I miss you! and I know it's been a while when I have to search my bad memory and think "Did Brandie have 4 girls?" Did I miss a baby?j/k So when do you get to come? I hope soon. I am trying to finish a last minute sewing project for the boys. Just curtains so nothing too serious, but it made me remember when we did the blankets for our honies.