Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TAG...YOU'RE IT!

I am: Having a really good day!
I think: I do?
I know: That My Redeemer Lives...
I want: something good to eat.
I dislike: loud neighbors
I miss: Terris Jean Kirkham
I fear:losing Jason
I feel: pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and wise...
I hear: Chelsie straightening the bed
I smell: Sydnie's sweat from her nap, shes on my lap (I know I know I'm a poet & didn't know it)
I crave: yummy food...MMMM
I cry: over spilled perfume
I usually: hide my true feelings
I search: ponder and pray
I wonder: why each little bird has a someone
I regret: lets just say I have a few...OK
I love: everyone
I care: about good manners
I always: tell the truth
I worry: A LOT!
I am not: famous
I remember: Grandma Pete...I miss her too
I believe: I can fly (clearly I want to sing right)
I dance: with my girls to kid songs
I sing: really well when I'm alone
I don't always: do whats right
I argue: over guest parking at my rental
I write: to do lists
I win: Tetris
I lose: control sometimes
I wish: I had a house
I listen: when I want to
I don't understand: why
I can usually be found: at home
I am scared: of offending others
I need: time, it's my love language
I forget: a lot more now that I have three little beauties to take care of
I am happy: to have an eternal family
I tag: EVERYONE WHO READS...LOL

2 comments:

MellyKelly said...

Wow, some of those have change, or I just never knew...possibly because you wouldn't let me. Thank you for my Birthday text. *hugs*

Debra Durfey said...

Brandie, you have THE cutest family ever! I just love that we connected through blog because it keeps me updated with you and your darling, adorable family! I love your guts and always will!