Wednesday, September 17, 2008


So last week we had family pictures done, and it was so fun! The photographers were so sweet, and very willing to work with the kids. We went to willow park and when we got there it was raining, I prayed for a break because I didn't want to have to try again another day and it let up for the rest of the evening. We stomped like yeti's to keep Sydnie entertained, and and we did a few kissing shots to keep Jason entertained. I love my family! LOL If you need pictures done, hear is the website for the fantastic photographer www.winsorphotography.com

2 comments:

Missy 'n Danny said...

I love your family photos so cute, where are you guys living? I miss you doing my hair.

Team Hodges said...

Wow! your hair is so long! Love the pic and there is andrew waking up. Love ya, Erika