Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday night confession.

1. Family is and always has been my TOP priority.
2. I held my brand new baby niece today 5lbs 15oz, and it made me overwhelmingly baby hungry...UH-OH!
3. I could care less if my name is spelled wrong but I need to make sure you know you spelled it wrong. LOL
4. A guy I dated in high school found me on face book and randomly said "remember when I fell in the sewer on our date? Well really I pooped my pants" WHAT?!?! Why did he need to tell me that? Was he feeling guilty for lying? WOW! (we only dated for a few weeks)
5. I want to eat a snack right now but it's 11pm, not a good idea Brandie go to bed!

2 comments:

Tara said...

How fun that you have a new neice! So precious. LoVe your confessions! And that is VERy random about the guy that you dated. Why would he feel the need to tell you that? Odd..At least he got it off his chest I guess. Lol

Team Hodges said...

you are hilarious! It was fun to see you if only for that brief moment. When's your trip?