Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday night confessions...

Ok well my friend Tara talked me into this so here's how it works every Friday night I will post five confessions about me...here goes
1. I am having an affair...with sugar in any form. (I can't resist it)
2. I realized recently that I have some pride issues to work on. (Shocker, I know)
3. I have been in love 3 times (my heart was broken twice...grr)
4. When Chelsie was 2 I found out I had a parasite on my skin that was causing what looked like terrible acne (how embarrassing) but its gone now thanks to Julie Davis the voodoo Dr.
5. I had 3 miscarriages between Chelsie and Sydnie, I would come home crying from church sometimes after baby blessings.
Be brave and try confessing your secrets, its fun!

1 comment:

Team Hodges said...

I love getting the inside scoop on you. Are you guys coming down? Hope so. See you soon. E