Wednesday, October 15, 2008


Jasie was so not happy that I was taking a picture instead of rescuing her, but it was such a Kodak moment. She has become so curious, she can't take a nap until shes done exploring her bed for a while, she has started to stand up and walk around the edges of everything. Her personality is so fitting to the rest of our family, and I am a little worried that Sydnie has just been training us for Jasie...AAA! She is a TON of fun though and she is so happy and smiley all the time. Don't you just want to squeeze her?

5 comments:

Hight Family said...

Oh I do want to squeeze her! She is so cute, we are coming up on the 17th of Nov. as well as for Christmas, sooo I hope to see you guys one or both of those times.

Tara said...

She is so cute!

Ryan and Shelia said...

We are going to be managing! We start in December, so it will be a crazy month: Moving, Madison's b-day, my finals, student changes, oh yea and Christmas. I can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

Brandie! I miss you! I can't believe how big the girls are getting! They are so cute! How are you?

Ryan and Shelia said...

Just wondering if you are O.K. I miss you and have been thinking about you a lot. Call me sometime.